Progressive metals Pernicious Labor exports their most thrashing musical odyssey to date. Lead singer Garthum Windensow explains the dark theme in the album liner notes by saying “Ancient futures passed their prime rescind the bonds of locust swine to heap the handful of bally bait initiate the instrument to resuscitate their grizzled path to dominate the Risorgimento.”
1. Risorgimento Foundation Terminus (8:31)
2. Conscious Personification of Tainted Trees (19:59)
3. Didactic Prisms Clandestine Movement (21:37)
4. Perspicacious Orifice Chrhishing Bearded Willows (25:55)
5. I Love You (Radio Edit) (4:40)
The New York Caricature said “Too many notes”.